Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tails

These are 4 pages from the tail end (yes!) of a 12 page chapter in my comic 2005.





I have been working diligently at my long format comic "2005" aiming for its completion in the next 3 months. As of this second I have made 23 pages this month. Which is lame, as I have made it my goal to do 3 pages a day, and I am not always alive enough to do that on the days I work at my day job. I am however very pleased with what is being made thus far. I wish I could find a way to split my mind so I could utilize one hand & one eye for drawing the comic, while the other rests on other things or sleeps, and then they switch off. I read an article once where kevin eastman described how Simon Bisley regularly is at an easel painting away at his comics or illustrations, with a brush in one hand and a pizza in the other. I can & do perform this task regularly, but its keeping the other part of my mind at ease or off other things while the other half is immersed & excited in laying down the comic that is the trouble I face.
To the future!

1 comment:

  1. dude the biz is so buff too
    have you see'n that dude,dude

    i like that plug cover

    ReplyDelete